Our Mission is to provide exceptional patient care, in an atmosphere of compassion, integrity and professionalism. We strive to complete this mission by utilizing best practices, while maintaining a keen eye on the ever changing standards within the healthcare industry and the local community.
We provide the following services for our patients:
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Life Support (ALS)
- Ventilator Transport Capability (ALS-Vent)
To meet and exceed the demands of our customers, we utilize the following:
- Advanced digital cellular communication system
- Specially designed bariatric ambulances and Stryker Power Pro XT gurneys
- Local dispatch center available 24/7/365
- ALS ambulances with 12 lead EKG transmitting capabilities
- Zoll X series monitors/defibrillators & Zoll AED’s
- Electronic Patient Care Reporting that meets/exceeds HIPPA and NEMSIS 3 compliance.
Employee Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance and 401k and ROTH Retirement accounts with employer match.