We are seeking experienced Dispatchers to join our team! You will monitor Computer Aided Dispatch, assign medical transports to ambulance crews, receive calls for transports from insurance brokerages, verify patient appointments and maintain appropriate records.
- Under the direction of the Dispatch Director, the Dispatcher will be responsible for the deployment, tracking and movement of units on an ongoing basis throughout the day and night.
- They will broadcast orders to crews regarding runs, emergencies and general information.
- Dispatchers will operate radio, telephone, or computer equipment relay information or orders to proper individuals or members of management.
- The dispatcher will be required to take caller information, determine the nature of the run request, dispatch runs to the crews in an appropriate and timely manner,
- Document and maintain pertinent information for the record.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Documented Experience in EMS/Police/Fire Dispatch Center -or-
- Documented Experience in Multi-Line Call Center Operations
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must complete full background, including submit to a pre-employment drug screen
- All employees are subject to random drug screens.
Positions are 12 hour shifts, 3 days per week. Specific position availability will be discussed during interviews.