We are seeking individuals familiar with the Memphis Metropolitan Area to join our team! You will facilitate the delivery of patients to desired destinations via ambulance.
- Transport individuals to medical facilities
- Monitor communication equipment to maintain contact with dispatcher
- Works cooperatively with other employees, health care personnel, patients, family members, etc
- Appropriately completes required paperwork and documents
- Keep abreast with new facilities and driving routes through continuous training
- Tennessee Drivers License or Tennessee Class-A or Class-B CDL with Clean Driving History (must have TN License) – Must be able to obtain an “F” Endorsement after in-house EVOC training.
- Knowledge of Memphis Area
- Ability to stay calm in stressful situations
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Pass a background check, drug test and interview